Koneko Forum
Please login or register to get access to all of the features of the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Koneko Forum
Please login or register to get access to all of the features of the forum.
Koneko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

My Favorite Charity: Operation Christmas Child

Go down

My Favorite Charity: Operation Christmas Child Empty My Favorite Charity: Operation Christmas Child

Post  Valerie Fuller Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Operation Christmas Child is a charity where people pack shoeboxes to kids of disaster and poverty.
How to pack a shoe box: Get a shoebox, fill it with new toys such as yo-yos, crayons,flashlights with batteries, lego stuff, Important: Always pack a plush, available for cheap at a dollar store.
Note: No toys with weapons or toys that might break. Hygiene items:Toothpaste, combs/hairbrushes, clothing, shoes, soap, and water bottles. Print a worksheet and fill out the information in order for the kids who received your gift to send a letter back. Place a boy/girl label and put a check mark on the age limit. Send it to A LOCAL CHURCH WHO DOES IT and put a $7 check then put rubber bands on it to keep it from opening.
Done! Please tell the forum what you put in your shoebox and how you finished it under your age.
Example: You are 20, you try to spend less than $20.
Valerie Fuller
Valerie Fuller
Knight
Knight

Starfleet Profile
Department: Operations

Back to top Go down