Koneko Forum
Please login or register to get access to all of the features of the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Koneko Forum
Please login or register to get access to all of the features of the forum.
Koneko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Reason to buy a Mac

5 posters

Koneko Forum :: Warehouse :: The Archives :: Tech :: PCs :: Macs

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reason to buy a Mac - Page 2 Empty Re: Reason to buy a Mac

Post  Sko Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Valerie Fuller wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Valerie Fuller wrote: Neutral
It's my opinion that everyone's entitled to an opinion... Very Happy

If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you. Laughing
If I want your opinion to replace mine, I'll take yours by force. Very Happy

In that case, my opinion is that you need to rethink your opinion. Smile
In that case, My opinion is that I needn't rethink my opinion, I just need to re-word it. Very Happy

"I think everyone has the right to think."

Isn't that circular logic?
Relevance is irrelevant! Logic is illogical! Assimilation is inassmilatable! Very Happy

What?
Very Happy Rolling Eyes clown
These quotes are becoming large.

Now it is even larger for no good reason
Dito

Exactly
Right on.
Sko
Sko
Deputy Mayor
Deputy Mayor

Forum Rank :
  • Administrator
  • Forum Founder

Starfleet Profile
Department: Science

http://www.ryanhoots.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Fuller Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Valerie Fuller wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:

In that case, My opinion is that I needn't rethink my opinion, I just need to re-word it. Very Happy

Relevance is irrelevant! Logic is illogical! Assimilation is inassmilatable! Very Happy

What?

Dito

Exactly
Right on.
Hooray!
Valerie Fuller
Valerie Fuller
Knight
Knight

Starfleet Profile
Department: Operations

Back to top Go down

Post  Sko Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:01 pm

Valerie Fuller wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Valerie Fuller wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:

What?

Dito

Exactly
Right on.
Hooray!
How long is this going to last???
Just to make this quote bigger, here's a quote from Wikipedia:
Edward Teach (c. 1680 – 1718), better known as Blackbeard, was a notorious English pirate who operated around the West Indies and the eastern coast of the American colonies. He was probably born in Bristol, but little is known about his early life. He may have served on privateer ships during Queen Anne's War before he joined the crew of Benjamin Hornigold, a pirate who operated from the Caribbean island of New Providence, and with whom he engaged in numerous acts of piracy. Teach renamed a captured merchant vessel as Queen Anne's Revenge and became a renowned pirate, his cognomen derived from his thick black beard and fearsome appearance; he was reported to have tied lit fuses under his hat to frighten his enemies. A shrewd and calculating leader, he avoided the use of force, relying instead on his fearsome image, and commanding his vessels with the permission of their crews. There are no known accounts of his ever having harmed or murdered those he held captive. Following his death on 22 November 1718, his image was romanticised, becoming the inspiration for a number of pirate-themed works of fiction across a range of genres.
Sko
Sko
Deputy Mayor
Deputy Mayor

Forum Rank :
  • Administrator
  • Forum Founder

Starfleet Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:38 am

Ryan wrote:
Valerie Fuller wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Valerie Fuller wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:

What?

Dito

Exactly
Right on.
Hooray!
Edward Teach (c. 1680 – 1718), better known as Blackbeard, was a notorious English pirate who operated around the West Indies and the eastern coast of the American colonies. He was probably born in Bristol, but little is known about his early life. He may have served on privateer ships during Queen Anne's War before he joined the crew of Benjamin Hornigold, a pirate who operated from the Caribbean island of New Providence, and with whom he engaged in numerous acts of piracy. Teach renamed a captured merchant vessel as Queen Anne's Revenge and became a renowned pirate, his cognomen derived from his thick black beard and fearsome appearance; he was reported to have tied lit fuses under his hat to frighten his enemies. A shrewd and calculating leader, he avoided the use of force, relying instead on his fearsome image, and commanding his vessels with the permission of their crews. There are no known accounts of his ever having harmed or murdered those he held captive. Following his death on 22 November 1718, his image was romanticised, becoming the inspiration for a number of pirate-themed works of fiction across a range of genres.

babelfish.yahoo.com: Translated from English to Dutch to French to English again.

Edward Teach (C. 1680 - 1718), improve - known as Blackbeard, a known pirate English which around the Antilles and the Eastern coast of the American colonies worked were. It was probably been born in Bristol-board, but little was known about its early life. It can on zeeroverschepen during the Anne' queen; ; were useful; S war before it of l' crew of the Hornigold youngest child, d' a pirate member was who of l' Caribbean island of the new providence, and with which it worked in the many acts of piracy engaged. L' teaching differently above mentioned a chip of captive thigh that the Anne' queen; ; S wrekt and was a praised pirate, is cognomen which is deduced from its large black beard and the afschrikwekkende publication; it was communicated for the fuses lit in lower part of its hat to bind to make its timorous enemies. A leader clever and calculating, avoided it l' use which is based into force, in l' place on its image afschrikwekkend, and are the ships with l' authorization of their crews orders. There is no connument or moorde which it has one day caused of its this captive held account. After its death on November 22, 1718, its fictionalized image, l' inspiration being because a number work of fiction about d' a range of the piraat-themed kinds.
Dave
Dave
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Starfleet Profile
Department: Medical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sko Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Valerie Fuller wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Valerie Fuller wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:

What?

Dito

Exactly
Right on.
Hooray!

babelfish.yahoo.com: Translated from English to Dutch to French to English again.

Edward Teach (C. 1680 - 1718), improve - known as Blackbeard, a known pirate English which around the Antilles and the Eastern coast of the American colonies worked were. It was probably been born in Bristol-board, but little was known about its early life. It can on zeeroverschepen during the Anne' queen; ; were useful; S war before it of l' crew of the Hornigold youngest child, d' a pirate member was who of l' Caribbean island of the new providence, and with which it worked in the many acts of piracy engaged. L' teaching differently above mentioned a chip of captive thigh that the Anne' queen; ; S wrekt and was a praised pirate, is cognomen which is deduced from its large black beard and the afschrikwekkende publication; it was communicated for the fuses lit in lower part of its hat to bind to make its timorous enemies. A leader clever and calculating, avoided it l' use which is based into force, in l' place on its image afschrikwekkend, and are the ships with l' authorization of their crews orders. There is no connument or moorde which it has one day caused of its this captive held account. After its death on November 22, 1718, its fictionalized image, l' inspiration being because a number work of fiction about d' a range of the piraat-themed kinds.
Your translated version above, translated by google translate into Latin and back into English:
Edward Teach (c. 1680 - 1718), and the best - as Blackbeard, note that the American east coast of the English pirates and colonies were about the Antilles did work. Some he was born; of Bristol in the table, but little of his early life was. Anne can zeeroverschepen by "the Queen of the war were useful S l 'of the company Hornigold smallest child, d', who was the ally of the pirate l 'Caribbean island of new providence, which labored in much fought PIRACY. 50' above was taken by a man teach otherwise of chip that Anne thigh "the Queen, and became a wreck to be praised S region, the surname is the large black, which afschrikwekkende deduced from the publication and the beard is to be communicated lit here in the lower part of the hat to make timid to bind the enemy. a Duke of collecting and cunning, which avoided l 'has been taken in, that all the force, l' afschrikwekkend place his image, and the fleet l 'of the order of the authority of their companions. connument moorde caused no or sometimes has the character from the fact that they are held captive. After his death, November 22, 1718 his fictionalized image of l 'the existence of that need inspiration fiction about d' was mourning, from the range of kinds of piraat.
Sko
Sko
Deputy Mayor
Deputy Mayor

Forum Rank :
  • Administrator
  • Forum Founder

Starfleet Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Fuller Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:23 am

Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Valerie Fuller wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Valerie Fuller wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:

What?

Dito

Exactly
Right on.
Hooray!

Your translated version above, translated by google translate into Latin and back into English:
Edward Teach (c. 1680 - 1718), and the best - as Blackbeard, note that the American east coast of the English pirates and colonies were about the Antilles did work. Some he was born; of Bristol in the table, but little of his early life was. Anne can zeeroverschepen by "the Queen of the war were useful S l 'of the company Hornigold smallest child, d', who was the ally of the pirate l 'Caribbean island of new providence, which labored in much fought PIRACY. 50' above was taken by a man teach otherwise of chip that Anne thigh "the Queen, and became a wreck to be praised S region, the surname is the large black, which afschrikwekkende deduced from the publication and the beard is to be communicated lit here in the lower part of the hat to make timid to bind the enemy. a Duke of collecting and cunning, which avoided l 'has been taken in, that all the force, l' afschrikwekkend place his image, and the fleet l 'of the order of the authority of their companions. connument moorde caused no or sometimes has the character from the fact that they are held captive. After his death, November 22, 1718 his fictionalized image of l 'the existence of that need inspiration fiction about d' was mourning, from the range of kinds of piraat.
Just a little bigger...
Valerie Fuller
Valerie Fuller
Knight
Knight

Starfleet Profile
Department: Operations

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:16 am

Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:

Valerie Fuller wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Valerie Fuller wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Valerie Fuller wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:

What?

Dito

Exactly
Right on.
Hooray!

Just a little bigger...

This is ridiculous. Why are we still doing this? Are we trying to break Ryan's forum?

Dave
Dave
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Starfleet Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sko Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:21 am

Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:

Valerie Fuller wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Valerie Fuller wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Valerie Fuller wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ryan wrote:

What?

Dito

Exactly
Right on.
Hooray!

Just a little bigger...

This is ridiculous. Why are we still doing this? Are we trying to break Ryan's forum?

I sure hope not... but hey, It's fun! Very Happy
If it becomes a problem, I'm sure Andrew or Superryan would be glad to lock the topic (I might as well do it, sometime).
Sko
Sko
Deputy Mayor
Deputy Mayor

Forum Rank :
  • Administrator
  • Forum Founder

Starfleet Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:28 am

What was the original topic?
Dave
Dave
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Starfleet Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sko Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:33 am

The Macbook Wheel... the awesomest product ever (in the eyes of Apple).
Sko
Sko
Deputy Mayor
Deputy Mayor

Forum Rank :
  • Administrator
  • Forum Founder

Starfleet Profile

Back to top Go down