Koneko Forum
Please login or register to get access to all of the features of the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Koneko Forum
Please login or register to get access to all of the features of the forum.
Koneko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Koneko Forum is now property of the Cardassian Union

+2
Dilis
Dukat
6 posters

Go down

Koneko Forum is now property of the Cardassian Union Empty Koneko Forum is now property of the Cardassian Union

Post  Dukat Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm

As Gul Dukat, leader of the Second Order, and former Prefect of Bajor, I hereby declare that Koneko Forum is now the property of the Cardassian Union. I am now yor leader, and you must bow before me. Your former leader, Ryan Hoots, is now in my brig. I will kill him if you do not cooperate. Now, start posting! I want this to be the most active forum ever! If you don't post, I'll ban you!

Oh, and I should mention, the USS Manta was destroyed defending the website.
Dukat
Dukat
Gul
Gul

Forum Rank :
  • Head Moderator
  • Administrator

Back to top Go down

Koneko Forum is now property of the Cardassian Union Empty Re: Koneko Forum is now property of the Cardassian Union

Post  Dilis Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:42 pm

No way! You can't do that!
Dilis
Dilis
Ensign
Ensign

Starfleet Profile
Department: Command

Back to top Go down

Koneko Forum is now property of the Cardassian Union Empty Re: Koneko Forum is now property of the Cardassian Union

Post  Dukat Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Dilis wrote:No way! You can't do that!

I already have.
Dukat
Dukat
Gul
Gul

Forum Rank :
  • Head Moderator
  • Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanCummings Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:41 am

Dukat wrote:
Dilis wrote:No way! You can't do that!

I already have.

Ha, I have anticipated a takeover for quite some time. You didn't think that was the real USS Manta did you? And by the way, as co-administrator to Supreme Admiral Hoots himself, I will not allow you to take over this forum!!! Send in the battle smileys!!! Lion Lion bounce bounce bounce affraid affraid affraid bounce Twisted Evil Razz Evil or Very Mad What a Face Mad Shocked Twisted Evil affraid Sleep rabbit bounce silent Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Laughing Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Mad Mad Mad Mad elephant elephant Lion afro Cat (Ryan) Cat (Ryan) Geek affraid bounce Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Mad Shocked Twisted Evil affraid
RyanCummings
RyanCummings
Admiral
Admiral

Forum Rank :
  • Administrator

Starfleet Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dukat Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:43 am

Your futile attempt at resistance is humorous... how can a GIF image hurt me? I rule this forum by right of conquest! I am Gul Dukat!

Ouch! That LOL guy hurt me!
Dukat
Dukat
Gul
Gul

Forum Rank :
  • Head Moderator
  • Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanCummings Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:47 am

As if GIFS are my only form of attack. I am not stupid, and I have quite a few other tricks up my sleeve. However, you do not yet rule this forum by right of conquest! We have not yet surrendered to you, and therefore, you are merely at war with us. Mad
RyanCummings
RyanCummings
Admiral
Admiral

Forum Rank :
  • Administrator

Starfleet Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dukat Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:51 am

My flag is already flying over your forum, your mighty administrator defeated, and your moderators too cowardly to help me! In fact, I'm already working on permanently disabling your Admiral's account. You have no way to reclaim this forum, it is lost. The sad part is that, because I had to come here, I missed my son's birthday party.
Dukat
Dukat
Gul
Gul

Forum Rank :
  • Head Moderator
  • Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanCummings Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:58 am

First of all, our administrator is awesome. Second of all, you will never succeed. Admiral Hoots' can never be deleted because he created this site. HE IS INVINCIBLE to your puny attempts of conquest. I have a plan already in motion to defeat you. You dare challenge the great Co-Admiral Matlock, defender of the district of Koneko, creator of the Koneko missile, and co-head of the USS Manta (which by the way is actually still alive). If you dare challenge me, then by all means, try to go against me and anyone else willing to fight against you. My newly polished USS Manta is ready for you! king
RyanCummings
RyanCummings
Admiral
Admiral

Forum Rank :
  • Administrator

Starfleet Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dukat Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:03 am

Ha! You foolishly believe the Cardassian Union's finest flagship, the Keldon, will fall to the fire of your puny science ship? This day just keeps getting better! Dukat to Keldon: Open fire!
Dukat
Dukat
Gul
Gul

Forum Rank :
  • Head Moderator
  • Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanCummings Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:08 am

...Open fire on whom? I am not even in my ship, and my ship is not anywhere within range of your ship. So, I am sorry, but you are just wasting fire power.

Oh, and by the way, what title do you prefer to be called? "Supreme ruler over nothing", or "cocky general"? lol!
RyanCummings
RyanCummings
Admiral
Admiral

Forum Rank :
  • Administrator

Starfleet Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dukat Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:10 am

I! AM! GUL! DUKAT!

Leader of the second order! Supreme Administrator of Koneko Forum! You will-- AHH!
Dukat
Dukat
Gul
Gul

Forum Rank :
  • Head Moderator
  • Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:10 am

(I stabbed him from behind... don't worry, he'll live)
Ninja
Ninja
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanCummings Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:12 am

Thanks Ninja! Grab the Admiral out of the brig and return to base!
RyanCummings
RyanCummings
Admiral
Admiral

Forum Rank :
  • Administrator

Starfleet Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dilis Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:13 am

Ha, take that, Dukat! You'll never rule! Ninja is going to get you! I want the Admiral back!
Dilis
Dilis
Ensign
Ensign

Starfleet Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:15 am

Superryan97 wrote:Thanks Ninja! Grab the Admiral out of the brig and return to base!

No good... the Admiral is locked in with a special encryption code. It would take the Manta's highly sophisticated computer a year to crack it. We need to get the code from Dukat. Considering that he's in no shape to talk, I think we need to treat his wounds and then get him to tell us.
Ninja
Ninja
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanCummings Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:20 am

Negative Ninja. No code is needed. I am sending you my special blaster. It will destroy anything. Beeming it up....
RyanCummings
RyanCummings
Admiral
Admiral

Forum Rank :
  • Administrator

Starfleet Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AREM Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:24 am

I don't know about you guys, but as my Avatar clearly states, I am a rebel to the end. But I am not sure if I want to rebel against Dukat, or Koneko. I'll get back to you on this after I...KIDNAP DUKAT AND TREAT HIS WOUNDS MYSELF!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Twisted Evil
AREM
AREM
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Starfleet Profile
Department: Operations

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:27 am

Thanks, the door is opening... uh oh. The Admiral's not here... it looks like he's been beamed up to the Keldon! My tricoder shows the Keldon has already left the area, with Dukat and AREM! We need to pursue!
Ninja
Ninja
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanCummings Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:31 am

Okay, evasive action. I am now beaming you and the whole crew to the new USS Manta, which I have been making adjustments and modifications to ever since the forum got quiet! Go to the USS Manta topic to gain access to the Manta.
RyanCummings
RyanCummings
Admiral
Admiral

Forum Rank :
  • Administrator

Starfleet Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fuller Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:47 am

Superryan I suggest we go into warp now before they get away. We must rescue our Admiral!
Andrew Fuller
Andrew Fuller
Commodore
Commodore

Forum Rank :
  • Head Moderator

Starfleet Profile

http://www.zunenews.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:51 am

Andrew Fuller wrote:Superryan I suggest we go into warp now before they get away. We must rescue our Admiral!

http://koneko.ryanhoots.com/t27p240-the-bridge Wink
Ninja
Ninja
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down